Monday, June 25, 2012

So, as I sit here with the baby sleeping after a LONG night and a LONG morning I do my favorite thing on the computer (besides my new blog)....Superpoints!!  It is an invite only site where you just click a button every day to earn points.  You start out with 30 clicks a day and if you invite people and they join you go up to 50 clicks after 2 people and 100 clicks after 5 people....I have to say that once in a while I do an offer or a survey, maybe watch a video....You can turn those points into gift cards or paypal cash....I have gotten on to a lot of sites with that kind of stuff in the last year but this is my favorite and it works!!  You don't have to use a credit card, complete offers or any of that if you don't want to....I am all about the power of friends joining in!!  You get their points on top of yours and there is no pressure, anything hidden, etc....I am doing this strictly because it has worked for me.  I have 6 people signed up under me and they have multiples as well...Everyone is happy to take the 10 minutes a day to get some points towards cash or just a gift card to buy some extra necessities!!!
If you would like an invite, just let me know....I have plenty of them!  If you want to know more about it or ask any of the people that have signed up too, let me know that as well and I will set you up with them! 
I think I will be participating in the afternoon nap today.....Day 12 without my guy around and day 10 without my son around.....Anticipating their arrival and trying to set up some fun, easy, cheap little things to do!!  Enjoy your Monday and every day!!
Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment