Saturday, June 23, 2012

And the fun begins!!!

Here we go, another new experience!  I have decided to start my own blog to share with people what I have learned a lot of over the last year.....
I had a baby last July, 10.5 weeks early.  It changed my life a lot more than I expected.  I already had a normal full term pregnancy with my son 13 years prior so I was already a bit nervous to start over again.  I feel like I have forgotten a lot and then to be thrown a curveball....YIKES!  My daughter was 2 lbs, 14 oz and in the NICU for about a month and then in the 2nd level nursery for another almost 2 months.  It actually caused me to lose my job and stay home once she came home from the hospital.  She was unable to be around groups of people due to the RSV virus so we pretty much had to go into seclusion until this past May.  Boredom had set in at times with my son at school all day and a guy who works on the road a lot so I got into Facebook a lot more, started following blogs and finding different sites to make a little extra money and deals, steals, and samples to save a little money.
I am here and ready to share what I have learned and see where this blog can take me.
With the cost of daycare these days and not having had a job to go back to I have taken in a few kids to babysit and have also started selling Scentsy....I figure, if I dab into a few things I can find my niche. 
I hope you follow and continue to follow my blog as I share my journey, what I have learned, am still learning, and deals, steals and more that I run into (and search for).....10 minute breaks throughout a day can keep us all sane, help us save money, maybe earn a little and take a deep breath!!!
Katie
  

1 comments:

Prinna Boudreau said...

Can't wait to read about your story - I know it will be as helpful to you as it is to your readers!! Good luck!

Post a Comment